Ipoh Perak, July 13 – Sprawled across 52 acres of land, Movie Animation Park Studios is poised to be Asia’s First Animation Theme Park. The Theme Park will feature key international themed attractions with offerings over 40 attractions in six themed zones including:
- Dream Zone featuring Mr. peabody & Sherman , Megamind , the Croods and Casper the Friendly Ghost attractions
- The Smurfs’ Live Animation Attraction
- Stunt Legends – South-East Asia’s First Car &Bike “Live” Stunt Show
- The Home of BoBoiboy Animation Attractions
- Megamind Megadrop – Malaysia’s Tallest drop tower and many thrill rides
- Other international varieties of themed performances , food and beverages and retail outlets.
Also, guests will experience 23 interactive attractions and 15 fun and thrilling rides.
MAPS is currently one of the most unique and exciting projects underway in the leisure and tourism landscape in Malaysia.
The RM520 million mega project is developed and managed by Animation Theme Park Sdn Bhd, a joint-venture between Perak Corporation Berhard (wholly owned subsidiary of Perbadanan Kemajuan Negeri Perak) and RSG Maps Sdn.Bhd
MAPS Chief Marketing Officer, Mr. Jeffrey Hanafiah
Some rides began entertaining guests last month as it kicked off a soft opening. This is going to be an exciting destination for everyone. Live your dreams!
After stepping in to a world of fun, excitement and laughter, we drove almost 2 hrs and 42 minutes from Ipoh to Putrajaya. We arrived in the city around 8PM for dinner at the cozy and casual Putrajaya Seafood Restaurant.
Our home for the next remaining two nights. Oh Le Meridien, you are styled with chic sophistication.
I hope you are enjoying the list of activities I am sharing with you. In case you are planning to visit Malaysia, don’t forget to put those exciting adventures on your list. Till my last article about my AMBTH experience Day 5, wait for it.