Hello my dear friends,
I hope that all of you have had an excellent 2018 year.
I’m back after my 2-month away from blogging. Sorry for my absence, here’s a gentle come back to bring this page up.
It was an amazing year for me, but it doesn’t change the fact that it comes with its fair share of challenges as well. Twelve months characterised by levels of activity, engagement, collaboration. All these wouldn’t be possible without all your awesome support and it only pushed me to do even better for every release.
- Signed a contract with Curves Philippines, the fitness center I trust that strengthens women inside and out. “ Welcoming 2018 with Curves”.
- My son and I were crowned as Prince and Queen of the Night during the “Date with Mom” event. Grade 9 students celebrate love with their first love… their moms. Such a phenomenal night!
- First time to celebrate International Women’s day with my Curves Family. It was double the fun because on the same day we have reached 20K, so big thank you to my IG community.
- Spent Easter with the family at Baler. It felt like we had the entire resort to ourselves. A quiet moment for us. My son, on the other hand, got thrilled with his surfing 101.
- Facilated Blogging 101 Workshop – Batch 3.
- Took an 8-day trip (5D in SG/3D in JB) with my mother-in-law as my birthday gift for her featuring Singapore Tourism Board – Resorts World Sentosa, Wildlife Reserves Singapore and Sentosa Island. Went to Johor Bahru, stayed at the newly- opened 5-star Amari Hotel and visited Legoland Malaysia. That was fun and interesting too.
- Celebrated my son’s birthday in Bali where he truly enjoyed his surfing 101 (again).
- Summer continues with the whole family (including the balikbayan fambam) at Aqua Planet – nothing but blue skies and splashing good times with my faves.
- I took another certification program as a supplement to my existing skill, to keep up with the industry, and to have a solid understanding in the field of teaching/training.
- Had a Digital Ad for Orogold Philippines, the brand I absolutely trust and love.
- Celebrated my birthday at Curves, my first ever Fitness Party.
- I was able to renew (on my 3rd year) my involvement in the ministry of my local church. It is amazing to me to see the same way people enjoy serving (and doing a good job) in ministries that others would not prefer to do it and probably would not do very well. God made us all in a different way.
- I got to explore Phnom Penh, Cambodia for 3 weeks because I facilitated a training. Twice the fun, such a lovely gift from above!
- Celebrated CHRISTmas and New Year in Singapore with my family. Love how I get to bond with my parents and other members of the family. That was memorable. Cheers to that!
- An incredible year for business, consultancy, full of growth, learning experiences and the ability to be creative in new ways for me. I still very much love what I do and am grateful to make a living doing it.
Stay tuned for further updates and as always: everyone is welcome here!
To end this, let me share with you a bible verse I wrote on my journal (yes, I still have the habit of writing personal diary) and a little prayer I got from the net.
I say to myself, “The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.” ( Lamentations 3:24)
Thank you Lord, for being more than enough to satisfy my every need. Thank you for comforting me, loving me, and being my portion forever. In Jesus’ name, Amen.