Every child likes to see or play with snow especially to those who are grumbling about the lack of it in their country, I am pretty sure you will desire for it somehow. So we have decided to look for snowing country which is like 3 to 4 hours flight from Manila. “Annyeong Korea”. Our 5-day “do-it-yourself” trip was full of elation. Since this is a DIY trip, I made sure to do my assignment. I love doing travel arrangements in the same measure reading travel books and magazines.
When you visit Seoul Korea make sure to hit some of the top tourist sites. This city has a lot to offer the first-time visitor and out of those many good places , herewith are my top 10 things (randomly arranged) you may enjoy as much as we did.
1. We want to hit most of Seoul’s major attractions at night and these buses are recommendable. Buy tickets on board at Seoul City Tour Bus and get free history lessons en route.
2. I could say freeing yourself from strife may be the feeling when you walk along this stream. It’s very tranquil with small waterfalls, and nearly two dozen overhead bridges at Cheonggye Stream.
3. The three of us love theme parks and we will never miss any opportunity of seeing it if the country we visit has one to offer. Open all year around, Lotte World, a major recreation complex in Seoul, South Korea. It consists of the world’s largest indoor theme park (a Guinness World Record).
4. Right across Gyeongbok Palace is The Story of King Sejong. An educational place, feed your mind about the history of their country.
5. Want to shop? Try Lotte Department Store, one of the “big three” department stores in the city.
6. Myeongdong Market. A must visit place! In fact, i even found my own store in Korea. Lol!
7. Gyeongbok Palace. Have at least an hour to stroll around the pavilions and halls within the palace’s spacious walled grounds.
8. We make it sure not to miss the 9AM English mass at Myeong-dong Cathedral.
9. We never regret visiting Daemyung Resort even the distance is an hour from the city.
10. And of course, we have never forgetten to try their authentic korean food from pricey to the most affordable one. We love it!!!
I super dooper love my best travel buddies. Both have great sense of direction and very good in reading maps. I am the researcher and they are the navigators. We are really in tandem.
Also, never forget that even you are bundled up, stay fashionable.
By the way, this trip was taken January of 2013. Last hurrah to post our travel trips this year in my fresh new site. Valid reason for late posting.
SEOULful KOREA 2013 by Slidely Slideshow