Sentosa is Asia’s leading leisure destination and Singapore’s premier island resort getaway, located within 15 minutes from the central business and shopping districts.
Get your Fun Pass, and you’ll find out there’s so much for everyone! Just choose your pass, then choose what you want to play.
Last April 18, we got the Day Fun Play 5. We played 5 any out of 20 attractions. My tip for everyone: Book and buy early so you can save up to 50%.
DAY FUN Pass attractions include:
- 4D AdventureLand: Desperados in 4D
- 4D AdventureLand: Extreme Log Ride
- 4D AdventureLand: Journe 2: The Mysterious Island
- AJ Hackett Skybridge
- Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom
- KidZania Singapore 2-Hour TranZit PaZZ
- MegaBounce or MegaJump @ Mega Adventure Park
- Ola Beach Club: Single Kayak (30 MINS) or Stand-Up Paddleboard (30 MINS)
- Segway® Fun Ride (2 Rides) or Bi-Pedal Bicycle (2 Hours)
- Sentosa Merlion
- Singapore Cable Car – Sentosa Line ONLY
- Skyline and Luge
- Tiger Sky Tower
- Trick Eye Museum Singapore
- Wave House Sentosa – Catch-A-Wave (2 Tries)
- Wings of Time (Standard Seat)
- Madame Tussauds Singapore & Images of Singapore LIVE (2-in-1 Combo)* – Worth 2 Credits
- Maritime Experiential Museum
- S.E.A. Aquarium & Royal Albatross Dockside Non-Sailing Tour (2-in-1 Combo)# – Worth 2 Credits – Note: Royal Albatross Dockside Tour last entry is at 2:30PM
- Universal Studios Singapore
So here’s what we played:
Singapore’s Guardian of Prosperity, there is more to the legend inside.
Skyline and Luge
1st Luge introduced in South-East Asia & has hosted over 10million rides!
Madame Tussauds Singapore & Images of Singapore LIVE (2-in-1 Combo)* – Worth 2 Credits
Tiger Sky Tower